RHS Chorale Tour to Italy – March 22-30, 2018
GrandTours Registration Portal
Log in via the tour registration portals below to manage your personal travel information (including allergies and dietary preferences, passport information, etc.), review your payment history, make payments, and print records.
You'll need your confirmation number and the e-mail address you used to register. If you've forgotten your confirmation number, you can have it e-mailed to you.
Tour jackets are in!
***REMEMBER: Do NOT include the cost of the jacket in your final payment to GrandTours.***
You must pay for your jacket directly through RHS.
- You may use FeePay OR Charms to pay for your jacket. Note, however, that we're using Charms to track all transactions, regardless of the payment method. That way, if you're not sure whether you've paid for your jacket, you just have to check your "Fixed Payment" record in Charms. Within 24 hours of receiving payment – and usually much sooner – your record should reflect that your jacket fee has been paid, one way or the other.
- On FeePay, jackets are listed as "17-18 RHS Chorale Tour Jacket - Vocal Music."
- To use Charms funds to pay for the jacket, log in and do a transfer in the usual manner.
- If you have less than $50 in Charms, bring in a check (or cash) for the balance. Ms. Sandham will take care of updating your account and transferring the funds to pay for the jacket. This is the only situation for which we will accept direct payment. All other payments should be made using FeePay.
- After we've received your payment, we will give you your jacket.
If you have any questions about the jackets, contact Ms. Sandham.
Trip Information Packet, Packing List, and Medical/Permission Form
These were handed out and reviewed in our February 11 rehearsal. Copies are also posted on Schoology.
Information from the June 5th parent meeting
Click HERE to review the items shared at the meeting.
NOTE: Some browsers allow you to access the links directly from the PDF. If yours doesn't, here are the links contained in the PDF:
Chorale participants must be in the 10th, 11th or 12th grade during the 2017-2018 school year. They must be in good standing in their curricular choirs AND be enrolled in their curricular choirs for all three trimesters.
The Chorale rehearses on Sunday afternoons October-November and from January through our departure in March. Rehearsal dates are listed in the Slide Presentation above!