Von Hanson's Brat Stand
Saturday, July 8, and Sunday, July 9
This fundraising opportunity is open to students (and parents of students) signed up for the Italy tour. You can earn money cooking and selling Von Hanson's brats outside of their Rosemount store at County Road 42 and Claret Avenue. Spots are limited, so sign up ASAP!
- 2 parent workers and 6 student workers are needed for each shift
- There are four shifts available, two on Saturday and two on Sunday
- Shift times are 10am-1pm and 1pm-4:30pm
Sign up HERE.
Questions? Contact Steven.Albaugh@district196.org.
Car Wash Fundraiser
Saturday, June 17, 2017, 9am-3pm
Location: Medi-CAR Auto Repair, 14555 S. Robert Trail in Rosemount
Note: We will also honor any tickets purchased for the May 20 car wash,
which was postponed due to bad weather.
This fundraising opportunity is available to all RHS choir students, who can earn money by selling car wash tickets in advance of the event.
To sell tickets, students are required to work a shift at the car wash on June 17. We need wash teams, dry teams, sprayers and sign-holders for each shift. Parents are also needed, two per shift, to help supervise. Each shift is two hours and 20 minutes long:
- Shift 1 – 8:40am-11:00am (set-up 8:40-9:00am)
- Shift 2 – 10:50am-1:10pm
- Shift 3 – 1 :00pm-3:20pm (clean-up 3:00-3:20pm)
Students (and parent volunteers) can sign up for a shift HERE. You may sign up for ONE shift initially; if open shifts remain after Wednesday, June 7, we will let people take an additional shift.
After you sign up for a shift, you can start selling tickets. Tickets will be available in the choir room through the end of the school day on Thursday, June 8.
You can also make arrangements to pick up more tickets on Friday morning (June 9) and every weekday morning during the week of June 12-16. Contact Ms. Sandham at Laura.Sandham@district196.org to arrange a time to pick them up. (The more advance notice you can give, the better, as we will be busy with rehearsals and camp activities every morning.)
All money and unsold tickets must be turned in on the day of the car wash!
Other information about this fundraiser:
- Students earn 100% profit for every ticket they sell. Tickets are $5 and are non-refundable, but we will also honor them at any future RHS Choir car wash fundraiser. (We may do another car wash later this summer.)
- Any tips collected at the car wash will be combined with money earned from drive-up customers (those who don’t buy tickets in advance) and split between everyone who works a shift at the car wash. Funds will go into students’ individual choir accounts, and parents’ “shares” will be credited to their students’ accounts. Anyone who works two shifts will receive an additional share.
Have questions about the car wash? Contact Laura Sandham (Laura.Sandham@district196.org).
Schwan’s Cares Fundraiser
The RHS Choral Union Schwan’s online fundraiser has officially begun! Students earn money without having to collect money or deliver products. They can earn up to 20% profit on food items and 40% profit on the purchase of an eGift card. Many students participated in last year’s Schwan’s fundraiser, and some earned a considerable profit just by promoting the fundraiser to their friends and families via e-mail and social media.
To promote the fundraiser, you need to know our Campaign ID # (32330) and your student’s Fundraiser #, which is on their Schwan’s Cares fundraiser page.
To find your student’s Schwan’s Cares fundraiser page:
- Go to www.schwans-cares.com
- Click “Find a Campaign” at the top of the page.
- In the search bar, enter “RHS Choral Union” or our Campaign ID # (32330).
- Click on the “RHS Choral Union” icon to get to our campaign page.
- Click on “Team Members” and enter the student’s name in the search bar. The student’s Fundraiser # is listed below their name and profile picture as well as on their fundraiser page.
Then, let your friends and family know why you’re raising money (for the choir program, or for your trip to Italy), and that through this Schwan’s fundraiser you can earn 20% profit for food items and 40% profit for eGift cards purchased between now and June 20. Also, after June 20 you can continue to earn 5% on purchases for an additional 90 days.
Here’s how they can order from Schwan’s (note that both current Schwan’s customers and new customers must follow one of these three ordering methods) and contribute to your fundraising campaign:
Visit www.schwans.com. During checkout, simply enter the Campaign ID # and/or the student’s Fundraiser # to contribute the profit from your purchase to their fundraiser.
Place a phone order toll-free at 855-870-7208. Make sure to provide the Campaign ID # and/or the student’s Fundraiser # when ordering by phone.
Go to your Schwan’s Cares fundraiser page (see instructions above) and click on the "Shop Now" button. Or scroll down near the bottom of your fundraiser page and purchase an eGift Card (limit 1 per person, per campaign).
You might also include this information about delivery and payment:
- Orders placed by current Schwan’s customers will be delivered on their normally-scheduled route day & time. New customers will choose their delivery date and time during checkout.
- If you are not home at time of delivery, Schwan’s will leave your items in a protected freezer bag at no cost to you.
- Customers must enter a form of payment when placing orders, but they can change to a different method of payment at the door. (Checks, cash, EBT, or credit and debit card are accepted.)
Send any questions you have regarding this fundraiser to Steven.Albaugh@district196.org.
Butterbraids and Cookie Dough
During the holiday season, we sell the very popular Butterbraids. This is a voluntary fundraiser, so any student interested may sell the products. Profit is $4.50 per item, and 100% of the profit will be credited to students' choir accounts. Checks may be payable to Rosemount High School.
The sale runs from Nov. 2 through Nov. 23. All money and forms must be turned into your choir director by Nov. 23. The products will be delivered to RHS on Wed. Dec. 8th and must be picked up between 2:30 and 5:30pm that day to ensure they stay frozen! Click HERE to download an order form.
Our second fundraiser of the 2016-17 school year is the Poinsettia Sale. In addition to many different poinsettias, we also sell cyclamen and fire color cones. And if you are looking for holiday gifts, we also sell Gerten’s Plant Gift Cards in denominations of $25, $50, and $100.
The sale runs from Sept. 29 – Oct. 13. All forms and money must be turned in by Oct. 13. Checks may be payable to Rosemount High School. Plants will be delivered to RHS on Monday, November 23 (the first day of Trimester I finals) from 2:30 to 6:00pm. Please make sure you have a way to pick them up on that day.
Entertainment Book Fundraiser Information
The 2016 Entertainment Book fundraiser runs from September 4 to September 15. Call the RHS choir office at (651) 423-7542 if you would like to purchase one.
Books are sold for $30. Checks should be made payable to RHS.
Sellers turn in money during their choir period.
Incentives/New options for those selling:
- Sell 3, GET ONE FREE!
- Sell 10 books, get $10 Chipotle or ITunes gift card (student's choice)
- Group top seller receives a RHS hoodie!
· Download free app and register card (inside each book)
· Redeem offers right on mobile device
· Access offers across nation/new offers added each month
Sell with Social Media
· Visit entertainment.com/share
· Enter group acct number 254548
· Create a link and share with friends and family
Credit Card Payments
· Visit entertainment.com/paynow
· Follow simple instructions, using group acct number 254548
· Record payment confirmation number on collection envelope